TO: Participating Lenders
FROM: Erik Nore, Director of Homeownership
DATE: July 16, 2015
RE: Memo No. 15-24
- • Rebroadcast - Electronic File Submission Webinar (Document Imaging) Process
Thursday, July 23, 2015 from 10 – 11:30 am Mountain Time
- • Document Imaging Screens Availability
- • Reminders
Rebroadcast of Electronic Submissions Webinar (Document Imaging) Process
MFA will be implementing an electronic (paperless) submission process for Compliance Files, Wire Requests and Second Mortgage Closed Loan Files.
Participating Lenders will be able to submit the electronic documentation through the online reservation system, which will provide a streamlined method for reviewing loan files as well as a secure method to transmit borrower information.
- • All Compliance File submissions (as well as all follow up documentation for that file) are required to be transmitted to MFA via the online reservation system Document Imaging portal.
MFA will be conducting lender training on the new system, including:
- • The process for stacking and scanning documents/packages for submission to MFA
- • The process for uploading the documents/packages to MFA
- • Notifications and retrieving documents from the Document Imaging portal
Staff will also provide training/updates on a few program revisions.
All Participating Lenders will be required to attend at least one of the training sessions before they will be allowed to access the new system.
Registration is required via the MFA Lender Training link http://www.housingnm.org/lender-training no later than 5:00 PM Mountain Time on July 22, 2015.
Below is the call in number and link for the webinar:
- • Conference Dial in (559) 546-1000
- • Participant Access Code 297334#
(Sign in as Guest) *Please type your full name in when you log in so that MFA can track attendance*
- • If an error with the System occurs when trying to upload a package please notify MFA’s Homeownership Department so that we can trouble shoot. However, the errors may of an internal nature so please check with your IT Department as well.
- • If an error is received you may submit the Compliance Package as a paper package as long as it is stacked using the System’s index sheets and checklists. Please notify the Homeownership Department that a package will be arriving as a paper package so that we are aware that there are technical issues with the upload.
- • If an error is received when uploading Suspense Conditions or Wire Requests the documents may be sent via e-mail until the error is resolved.
Please feel free to contact MFA’s Homeownership Department with any questions or for further clarification.
Thank you for participating in MFA’s single family program.