The Center for Supportive Housing recently released an interactive map quatifying the need for supportive housing in each state, broken down into various populations. New Mexico ranks fifth per capita in supportive housing need.
- On April 21, 2016, the Senate Appropriations Committee approved the T-HUD (Transportation, Housing and Urban Development) spending bill for FY 2017.
- Read about Enterprise's new policy platform, An Investment in Opportunity: A Bold New Vision for Housing Policy in the U.S.
- Rural America's Silent Housing Crisis in The Atlantic
- New Research Reinforces the Case for Restoring Lost Housing Vouchers from the Center on Budget and Policy Priorities
- Millennials and Housing: Why You Need to Care About Gen Y
- 2015 Paycheck to Paycheck interactive database
- Urban Institute map shows how New Mexico counties stack up in terms of providing affordable rental units to extremely low income households
- Strategies for Building Community with Affordable Housing by Urbanland
- Housing America’s Increasingly Diverse Population in Urbanland