Administrative Assistant II
MFA has an opening for administrative assistant II. This position will perform administrative and office support activities for multiple supervisors. Duties may include filing, scanning, generate correspondence, telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors, word processing, maintain records and reports, creating spreadsheets, preparing travel arrangements for various departments and filing. Advanced software skills, strong communication and grammar skills are required. May also assist with related special projects and provide general office support.
Education: High school diploma or GED; Associates degree preferred
Work Experience: A minimum of three years administrative support background
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Work independently;
- Balance competing requirements and needs of the organization;
- Develop and write reports, policies, and correspondence;
- Handle common inquiries or complaints;
- Effectively present information and respond to questions from customers, employees, and visitors;
- Exercise good judgment and focus on detail as required by the job;
- Operate standard office equipment, such as computer keyboards and monitors, copiers, scanners, and telephone;
- Advanced computer software and systems applicable to the position.
How to Apply:
To apply via our website, complete the form below or send your resume and professional references to:
Human Resources Director at 344 Fourth St. SW, Albuquerque, NM 87102