Director of Marketing and Communications
Be a part of the team that provides affordable housing opportunities to New Mexicans statewide. New Mexico Mortgage Finance Authority (MFA) has an opening for a Director of Marketing and Communications. The director oversees MFA’s internal and external communication including its website, intranet and all electronic and printed materials and documents. Is responsible for developing and implementing a marketing strategy, marketing MFA and its programs through general and targeted marketing campaigns, earned media, and signage. Works to increase MFA’s name recognition and understanding of the organization’s mission through public events, media relationships and presentations.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, marketing or related field.
Work Experience: A minimum of four years’ experience in marketing, public relations of communication-related experience.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Ability to crate and implement a multi-level outreach and marketing strategy;
- Supervise and evaluate employees;
- Prioritize and assign work;
- Good knowledge of AP style and strong editing skills;
- Ability to manage all aspects of large, multiday events;
- Relate to and interact with a non-traditional and diverse customers and employee population;
- Develop and manage annual budget;
- Apply listening and interview skills, work under pressure, address conflict, solve problems, and make sound split-second judgments;
- Develop and write correspondence in a clear, well-written, meets MFA style guidelines and has a consistent voice. Requires both writing new material and editing documents produced throughout the organization including e-blasts, award submissions, program manuals and correspondence.
How to Apply:
To apply via our website, complete the form below or send your resume and professional references to:
Human Resources Director at 344 Fourth St. SW, Albuquerque, NM 87102