The New Mexico Mortgage Finance Authority (MFA) and the Department of Finance and Administration, Local Government Division (DFA) are seeking requests for proposal on the Recovery Housing Pilot Program (RHP). The Recovery Housing Pilot Program authorizes assistance to grantees (states) to provide stable, temporary housing to individuals in recovery from a substance use disorder.
Recovery Housing Program RFP UPDATE:
Pursuant to Section 3.2 RFP Revisions of the MFA Recovery Housing Program – Request for Proposal, Section 6 RFP Training is amended to read as follows:
6 RFP Training
Training for all potential Offerors will be provided by video conference. This training is mandatory. Offerors may demonstrate compliance with the mandatory training requirement by either attending the video conference or submitting an affidavit that Offeror has viewed the recording of the training session which shall be posted on this page immediately following the training.
Please note: Offerors who fail to attend the training, or fail to submit a signed affidavit before submission, will automatically have their proposal deemed non-responsive. Additional information may be found in Part II Section 9, Timeline. Pre-registration is required. To register, visit MFA's events page here. After the RFP training, questions will only be answered through the process outlined in Part II Section 7, RFP Q&A. The affidavit will be available on the website.
11.1 Scoring Criterion, Readiness to proceed and obligate and expend funds within 4 months shall be amended to read as follows:
Category Section, line 7, shall be amended to read: (add footnote)
Readiness to proceed and obligate and expend funds within four (4) months*
- Readiness to proceed and obligate funds within four (4) months and close on the acquisition within six (6) months, unless a limited extension is granted by MFA. Limited extensions shall only be granted by MFA in situations where a closing cannot occur due to matters outside the control of offeror.
ITEM NUMBER 7 on the second table shall be amended to read:
- Project timeline demonstrates the offeror shall be able to obligate funds for the purchase of real property within four (4) months from the date of the signed agreement and to close on the acquisition within six (6) months, unless a limited extension is granted by MFA. Limited extensions shall only be granted by MFA in situations where a closing cannot occur due to matters outside the control of offeror.
Please submit any questions via the FAQ process.
Recovery Housing Program RFP Mandatory Training
SAVE THE DATE - Registration is now open!
This training is mandatory for all applicants interested in submitting a proposal for Recovery Housing Projects (RHP) using FY2020 and FY2021 RHP allocations. The training will explain the RFP timeline, background information on the program, the minimum qualifications required to apply, scoring criteria and other important program information. Please keep in mind, although this session will be recorded, attendance for this training is required to submit an RFP response. This will be the only training before the RFP deadline, so please plan to attend, or have a representative attend, if you plan to submit a proposal.
Recovery Housing Program RFP Timeline
|Request for Proposal (RFP) Release Date||Thursday, December 30, 2021|
|Mandatory RFP Training (WebEx)/FAQ opens||Thursday, January 6, 2022|
|RFP FAQ’s Answered||Tuesday, January 11, 2022|
|RFP FAQ’s Answered||Thursday, January 13, 2022|
|RFP FAQ’s Answered/FAQ submission closes||Tuesday, January 18, 2022|
|RFP Proposals Due at MFA||Thursday, January 20, 2022|
|MFA to notify Offerors of Deficiency Items||Friday, January 21, 2022|
|Deadline for Corrections to Deficiency Items||Thursday, January 26, 2022|
|Preliminary Award Notification to Offerors||Tuesday, February 1, 2022|
|Protest Period Begins||Wednesday, February 2, 2022|
|Protest Period Ends||Wednesday, February 9, 2022|
|Award Recommendations to MFA Board||Wednesday, February 16, 2022|
|Final Notification of Awards (Upon Board Approval)||Thursday, February 28, 2022|
|Performance Agreements Sent to Service Providers||Thursday, March 31, 2022|
Recovery Housing Program Resources
- RHP Affidavit of Compliance with Mandatory Training Requirement
- RHP Notice of Public Hearing (Spanish)
- RHP Notice of Public Hearing (English)
- RHP - Offerors Reputation Certification
- RHP - Submission Checklist
- RHP - Offerors Certification
- RHP - Board of Directors
- RHP - MFA Third-Party Code of Conduct Certification