Affordable Housing Act Oversight and Monitoring

Governmental Entities are required to report yearly any donations that they make under the Act.

How the Process Works

MFA sends out a one-page form to be completed in the Fall of every year asking governmental entities to report their donations under the Act during the federal fiscal year. 

AH Donation Reporting Form