New Mexico Consolidated Plan
MFA and the NM Department of Finance and Administration (DFA) are developing a five-year plan for housing, community development and infrastructure. The plan guides housing, community development and infrastructure investment policy and actions such as housing, economic development, public facility, water and infrastructure investment over the next several years. Known as the “Consolidated Plan for Housing and Community Development,” the study is required every five years by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD). The planning process just concluded is intended to comprehensively fulfill three basic goals: to provide decent housing, to expand economic opportunities and to provide a suitable living environment. Creating a successful plan hinged on input from people who are knowledgeable about housing and community development in New Mexico – people like you.
Note: It is the policy of MFA and DFA to comply in all respects with the non‐discrimination requirements of Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973. Individuals who require the reports to be provided in an alternative format may contact Sherry Stevens email@example.com to make their needs known. Requests should be made as soon as possible to allow sufficient time to arrange the accommodation.
Nota: Si necesita ayuda en español para entender este documento, puede solicitarla sin costo adicional, llamando al número 505.843.6880. Locations for the public hearings are handicapped accessible.
- CDBG, HOME & ESG-CV1 Amendment to the 2020-2024 Consolidated Plan & 2020 Annual Action Plan (Draft)
- New Mexico 2020-2024 Consolidated Plan and 2020 Annual Action Plan (CARES Act II Amendment Draft)
- New Mexico 2020-2024 Consolidated Plan and 2020 Annual Action Plan (NSP, CDBG Amendment Draft)
- New Mexico 2020-2024 Consolidated Plan and 2020 Annual Action Plan (Published CARES Act II Amendment
- New Mexico 2020-2024 Consolidated Plan and 2020 Annual Action Plan (Draft CARES Act Amendment)
- Notice of Public Hearing #2 and 30-Day Public Comment Period - 2020-2024 NMCP and 2020 AAP (English)
- Notice of Public Hearing #2 and 30-Day Public Comment Period - 2020-2024 NMCP and 2020 AAP (Spanish)
- Notice of Public Hearing #1 and 30-Day Public Comment Period - 2020-2024 NMCP and 2020 AAP (English)
- Notice of Public Hearing #1 and 30-Day Public Comment Period - 2020-2024 NMCP and 2020 AAP (Spanish)
- Draft Needs Assessment for Public Hearing #1
- Draft Market Analysis for Public Hearing #1
Certification of Consistency with Consolidated Plan
Public Housing Authorities requesting a Certification of Consistency with the Consolidated Plan should download and complete the "Determination" form below, and send to the attention of Dimitri Florez.
- Determination of Public Housing Authority’s Plan Consistency with the State of New Mexico Consolidat
- Certification by State or Local Official of PHA Plans Consistency with the Consolidated Plan or Stat
- Certification of Consistency with the Consolidated Plan (HUD-2991 Form)
Citizen Participation Plan 2020-2024
The CPP sets forth general policies and procedures for implementing and carrying out the Consolidated Planning Process, such as how the Consolidated Plan will be developed, dates and milestones along which the process will proceed, and methods for citizens to offer the State assistance and guidance in the formulation of the Plan. The CPP can be reviewed here:
Previous Consolidated Plan Materials
If you are in need of consilidated plan materials from prior years that are not listed on this page, please contact Sherry Stevens at firstname.lastname@example.org.