Your NM Energy$mart application must be submitted directly to the MFA service provider in your area. If you rent, your landlord must consent to having the home weatherized and sign an agreement that gives you certain tenancy protections before weatherization services can be performed. Your service provider will provide you with the application and, if necessary, the rental form.

There are two single-family service providers: one in the northern part of the state, and one in the southern part of the state. You can determine which service provider serves your county by using the lists and the map below. You must submit your application directly to the service provider, not MFA. Contact information is provided below.

1. Northern New Mexico

Central New Mexico Housing Corporation
703 Osuna Road NE, Suite 2
Albuquerque, NM 87113
Phone: 505.345.4949
Toll Free: 855.345.4949
Fax: 505.344.4245

Contact Central New Mexico Housing Corporation if you live in one of the areas listed below areas:


  • McKinley
  • Cibola
  • Sandoval
  • Bernalillo
  • Valencia
  • Torrance
  • Guadalupe
  • Quay
  • San Juan
  • Rio Arriba
  • Taos
  • Los Alamos
  • Santa Fe
  • Colfax
  • Mora
  • San Miguel
  • Harding
  • Union


  • Acoma
  • Laguna
  • Zuni
  • Santa Ana
  • Cochiti
  • Jemez
  • Sandia
  • San Felipe
  • Santo Domingo
  • Zia
  • Jicarilla Apache
  • Isleta
  • Ohkay Owingeh
  • Nambe
  • Pojoaque
  • Tesuque
  • San Ildefonso
  • Santa Clara
  • Taos
  • Picuris

2. Navajo Nation

Contact Red Feather Development if you live within the Navajo Nation:

Red Feather Development Group
2717 N Steves Blvd, Suite 8
Flagstaff, AZ  86004
Phone: 928.440.5119

3. Southern New Mexico

Southwestern Regional Housing & Community Development Corporation
311 Southgate Ct.
Las Cruces, NM 88005
Phone: 575.523.1639
Fax: 575.523.8646

Contact Southwestern Regional Housing Community Development Corporation for service in the following counties and tribes:


  • Eddy
  • Grant
  • Sierra
  • Luna
  • Dona Ana
  • Lincoln
  • Otero
  • Chaves
  • Hidalgo
  • Lea
  • Catron
  • Socorro
  • Curry
  • De Baca
  • Roosevelt    


  • Mescalero Apache

4. Multifamily Building Weatherization

If you live in a multifamily building, which is any building that consists of four or more connected units that cannot be isolated from each other, your tenant or property owner will need to contact MFA’s multifamily service provider for service:

International Center for Appropriate and Sustainable Technology (ICAST)
7400 W. 14th Avenue, Lakewood, 80214

Client Stories