Reference Materials

There are a variety of federal regulations that apply to federal loan programs such as 542(c) Risk Sharing, ACCESS, HOME Rental, HOME Single Family and 538 Rural Development loans. All projects financed with any of these programs will require the completion of a HUD environmental review. Compliance with federal labor standards is triggered by program-specific criteria, and relocation assistance requirements apply only to projects involving acquisition, rehabilitation and/or demolition of existing units.

The links below provide more information on these and other regulations that may apply to your project. Please call or email the program contact person listed in the tab below early in the process to discuss which regulations may apply. They will help navigate your project through the various requirements. Resolving issues early in the process will help make a project more successful.

Forms and Reference Materials

MFA-Funded Developments