Jul 24, 2018 18-11
MFA Lender Training with Fannie Mae
When helping your borrowers choose the right mortgage option, it helps to know all the facts.
Please join us for an informative session on Fannie Mae’s HFA Preferred™ product.
In this training session you will hear from subject matter experts at MFA and Fannie Mae in a joint lender training designed to help loan origination staff understand the benefits of conventional lending.
- Learn more about HFA Preferred product and hear how you can help homebuyers obtain cost savings over the long term.
- Hear how they can get access to down payment funds available through MFA.
- Learn best practices and tips so you can get funded quicker.
- Discuss comparisons between FHA, Home Ready and HFA Preferred
- Learn important LTV/CLTV requirements for specific situations (i.e. manufactured homes, cosigners, co-borrowers, alternative credit)
- Discuss alternative credit and HFA Preferred considerations
If you're a loan officer or mortgage lender interested in participating in MFA’s homeownership program, we've got important resources and information available on this training to help you. Let us help you reach growing market segments and close more loans.
Join us for an informative webinar on:
- Tuesday, July 31st from 10:00AM – 11:30AM MDT
Training materials will be sent to all registered participants via email approximately 30 minutes prior to our scheduled start time.
Click here to register for this free training event.
Thank you for participating in MFA's programs. Should you have any questions, please contact an MFA Homeownership Representative.